Registration Terms and Conditions
* Registration is required for all online bidding at Wellers Auctions Ltd (Live and Online Auctions).
* The person posting the bids online must be the person who has registered for the auction.
* Registering, you are deemed to have read and accepted Wellers Auctions Terms & Conditions.
* Every item sold incurs Buyers Premium 25% (plus VAT), Internet premium of 3% for Online Bidding (plus VAT), and items marked with an * in the catalogue also carry VAT on the hammer price.
* All Lots are “Sold as Seen Online”
* Bidding is a commitment to buy, and all accepted bids are contracts and are considered final and non-withdrawable.
* Customers must pay for their items by 3:30pm the day following the end of the auction.
* Customers have 5 worrking days to collect their items following the end of the auction during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
* Depending on where your items are located, please click one of the following links to book your collection slot: Guildford Warehouse | Homestead Farm
* DO NOT turn up without a collection slot. If you do turn up without a collection slot you WILL NOT be served.
* We are not taking cash or card payments at the moment FOR COLLECTIONS.
* Items not paid for within the time frame will be re-sold, buyers will be charged an admin fee and their accounts will be suspended for 6 weeks.
* Items that have been paid for but not collected after 5 working days following the end of the auction will incur a £25 per day fine for up to a maximum of 5 days, with the items only being released when the additional storage fees are settled.